Blue Birthday K-drama short review | Is it worth to watch it

 Plot-:

A fantasy romance drama in which Oh Ha Rin will revisit the past through mysterious photos left by her first love, Ji Seo Jun, who died on her birthday 10 years ago. He had resolved to confess to his childhood friend since elementary school but he ended up taking his own life, much to her shock and horror. He was about to confess to her when he met his sudden death in the photography room. She currently works at an abandoned pet shelter, but on the 10th anniversary of the incident, she comes into possession of some photos that her first love left behind. Ha Rin, whose painful memories were relighted again, decides to burn all the pictures. When she was burning the pictures, she suddenly realised she was back to the day she took the picture 10 years ago. The camera only has 8 pictures, so Ha Rin only has 8 chances to go back in time.


Genre-Fantasy, Drama, Romance

Episodes-16

Aired- July 23 - September 11, 2021




My Thoughts-Astonishing, despite the fact that I've just seen the initial 8 episodes so far I love the drama to such an extent. This series has got a lot of suspense and thrill as well as plot twists in it. I love the cast since the two leads resemble my top choices. I love the thoughts introduced in the film, for example, consuming an image and afterward having the option to go to the past during that time and it's so marvelous. 

Furthermore, when  the beginning shows something so significant I thought this is going to be a significant hit. This show has all you require to simply engage yourself. Despite the fact that it's a web drama the substance compensates for the time and I love it a lot. I'm actually hanging tight for the following episodes.




 I love the plot and the ideas displayed in this show and jeez really watch this astonishing drama because it's extraordinary and stuff and like I became hopelessly captivated with the characters from the principal scene and I sincerely feel like this is a standout amongst other web dramas I've seen and gosh on the off chance that anybody tried to peruse until here genuinely I'm going to encourage you presently to begin watching Blue Birthday because it's stunning. Love the cast, love the storyline, everything is stunning! I transport Hongseok and Yeri perpetually like hellfire definitely.



Yeri is stunning at depicting her person both as a high schooler and grown-up. She is obviously exceptionally skilled and this will open entryways for her in the acting scene (I actually need a Red Velvet rebound however on the off chance that Yeri picks representing great. Hongseok is easy as a main man, he is truly enchanting and regular. His chemistry with Yeri is tangible.

Post a Comment

0 Comments