'You Are My Glory' review| Chinese drama

 Plot-:

A story that follows an aerospace engineer Yu Tu and the shining star Qiao Jing Jing. A decision to start gaming in order to save her endorsement deal brings her face to face with an old crush. As they grow closer, the two forge ahead to become each other's glory. Being a well-known celebrity, Qiao Jing Jing has to keep up appearances to maintain her multi-faceted image. Alas, one starts to crack when someone leaks a video of her playing an online game and being terrible at it which is completely inconsistent with the image she has created for herself as the game's ambassador. Thus, she joins a gaming competition to prove her skills and to prevent herself from losing her endorsements. Qiao Jing Jing decides to use all of her free time towards improving her game and her decision leads her to reconnect with her old high school classmate, Yu Tu, whom she once had a crush on. He was a legend at their school, outstanding in everything that he does, while Qiao Jing Jing was just your average girl. Yu Tu has gone on to become an aerospace engineer who is also an expert gamer. It seems that the online game has brought them together once more so she asks him to become her gaming coach.

Genre-Drama, Romance

Episodes- 32

Aired- July 26 - August 16, 2021



My Thoughts-This show in a real sense brought an absolutely new energy to it, it's nothing similar to another Rom-Com. The plot and the characters are more adult and profound with relatable human flow. I am so glad to perceive how they made Yu Tu's character customary and reasonable, I was truly worn out on watching male leads with an altogether stickler character that only exist in dreams. The Aerospace idea was new and energizing, they made it so certifiable. 


The best part about this show is it's practical idea as I expressed previously. Presently we should discuss the chemistry between the leads, let me reveal to you it's so unadulterated and adult I can't depict it (they have this implicit comprehension between them like I truly thought they were dating, all things considered).Those of you who were expecting something like Love 020 I am sorry it's totally different yet positively. In the recent years I have seen a tremendous improvement in the Chinese drama industry, the creation and content composing has went in a different direction and I am glad to say that I am very happy with the substance. 


This show has no separation or sensational adversary situation, the recent fad of having 24 to 31 scenes for each drama is an extraordinary drive that maintains a strategic distance from superfluous plot hauls. "Individuals dream however not every person has the ability of satisfying it, we as a whole have things we love to do yet not all gets the chance or has the believability to follow the way they love" 

The heavenly cast of the show (Yang and Dilraba) showed improvement over I expected, having seen the experience they procured; their abilities didn't baffle me. I saw another development in Yang's acting. 



I ridiculously prescribe this drama to all the gorge watchers out there (I would prefer not to post any spoilers so referenced about the plot extremely less) kindly proceed to watch. It's perhaps the best drama of 2021 so far subsequent to Falling into your Smile and Unforgettable love made a significant promotion. It has all the decent amount of sentiment and chemistry (yet no platitude, ludicrous scenes I guarantee) Check it out, you're passing up a great opportunity great substance

Post a Comment

0 Comments